Gynecology Services at Women's Health Center
JESUP | BLACKSHEAR | BAXLEY
Choosing Your Gynecologist
Your annual exam is a great opportunity to take charge of your health. Regular gynecological visits can help find problems early and possibly prevent health problems before they occur. If problems are easier to treat, found early, and they could be less likely to pose serious health risks. Women’s Health Center serves patients throughout Southeast Georgia, including: Jesup, Waycross, Alma, Hinesville and the Golden Isles (Brunswick, St. Simons Island and Jekyll Island).
- Annual exams for women to include screening for cervical, breast and colon cancer as recommended by the American College of OB/GYN.
- Dr. Sandra Mager offers all types of surgery for our female patients
- Specializing in Laparoscopic surgeries including hysterectomy, and tubal ligation
- Treatment and management of heavy menses with Endometrial Ablation with Novasure
- Surgical treatment and management of endometriosis
- Therapeutic D/C
- Vaginal prolapse reconstructio
- STD screening
- Treatment and management of abnormal pap smears with Colposcopy and LEEP (Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure)
- Treatment of condyloma
- Evaluation of uterine and vaginal support
- Vaginal biopsy for treatment and management of lichens sclerosis